Tile Red Concrete Repair, 16 oz. Size, Coverage: 30 ft. @ 1/4" x 1/4"
- Item # 39UL64
- Mfr. Model # 288391
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30111601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete Repair
- Color Tile Red
- Number of Components 2
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Bottle
- Coverage 30 ft. @ 1/4" x 1/4"
- VOC 10g/L
- Flash Point 141 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 5 min.
- Dry Time 10 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 5 min.
- Dry Time Tack Free 5 min.
- Functional Cure 10 min.
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application Repairing Cracks In Concrete Walls and Floors
- For Use With Concrete, Masonry, Brick, Stone
- Characteristics 1:1 Mix Ratio, Fast Cure, Self-Leveling, Matches Food Tile Red Flooring
- Includes 8 oz. Part A and 8 oz. Part B
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.