Solvent-Base Rust Preventative Spray Primer, Flat Gray, 15 oz.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rust Preventative Spray Primer
- Paint Sub-Brand V2100 System
- Paint Color Family Grays
- Color Gray
- Net Weight 15 oz.
- Paint and Primer Finish Flat
- Dry Time 10 to 20 min.
- Coverage 12 to 20 sq. ft.
- Spray Primers Item Rust Preventative Spray Primer
- Paint and Primer Sub Category Spray Primer
- Paint and Primer Surface Material Metal, Steel
- Resin Type Acrylic Enamel
- Base Type Solvent
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack Free 10 to 20 min.
- Dry Time Recoat Anytime
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards VOC and MIR Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.