Solvent-Base Precision Line Marking Paint, APWA Orange, 17 oz.
- Item # 6YH22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 201516
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7171
- UNSPSC # 31211507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Precision Line Marking Paint
- Base Type Solvent
- Line Striping Aerosol Yes
- Paint Color Family Oranges
- Color APWA Orange
- Size 17 oz.
- Striping and Marking Paint and Chalk Item Precision Line Marking Paint
- Paint and Primer Sub Category General Purpose Marking Paint
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Asphalt,Concrete,Dirt,Grass,Gravel
- Paint,Primer Application Method Marking Pistol,Marking Wand,Marking Wheel,Spray
- Coverage 600 to 700 Linear ft./2" Strip
- Net Weight 17 oz.
- Dry Time Less than 5 min.
- Dry Time Tack Free 5 min.
- Application Temperature 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate
- For Use With Marking Guns
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6KP02RUST-OLEUM
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.