Silver Gray Epoxy Activator and Finish Kit, 130 to 220 sq. ft./gal. Coverage, Size: (2) 1 gal.
- Item # 7J786
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 258455-4159
- Catalog Page # 1602
- UNSPSC # 31201607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Epoxy Activator and Finish Kit
- Resin Type Epoxy
- Color Family Grays
- Color Silver Gray
- Size (2) 1 gal.
- VOC Content Less Than100 g/L
- Coverage 130 to 220 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time 8 to 10 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hrs. to 30 days
- Application Temperature 60 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- Includes Mfr. No. 258455, 254157
- Activator Properties Low VOC, Standard Activator
- System Series SC9100
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, and Slovakia.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.