Satin Enamel Paint, Alkyd Base, Dunes Tan, 5 gal.
- Item # 34UP22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 282741
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Enamel Paint
- For Use On Surface Material Not for Use On Galvanized Steel
- Paint Base Type Alkyd
- Paint Color Family Browns
- Color Dunes Tan
- Finish Satin
- Size 5 gal.
- Coverage 240 to 440 sq. ft./gal.
- VOC Content Less than 100g/L
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- Dry Time 8 to 12 hr.
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- Features Get Excellent Protection and Coverage and Low VOCs with Rust-Oleum Commercial CV740 System 100 VOV DTM Alkyd Enamel, This Ready-to-Use Formula Provides An Easy-to-Maintain, High-Gloss Finish Specifically for Commercial Applications. Multi-Purpose Direct-to-Metal (DTM) Coating Excellent Coverage and Hide, Convenient, Requires No Measuring or Mixing Can Be Brushed, Rolled or Sprayed, Resists Rust, Chipping, General Weathering, Mild Chemical Fumes and Light Abrasion, For Everyday Commercial Use, Metal Trim, Structural Steel, Handrails, Cabinets, Etc. Meets USDA Requirements for Incidental Food Contact Accepted for Use In Federally Registered Canadian Food Facilities
- Standards USDA FSIS
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.