Rust Preventative Spray Paint in Metallic Metallic Galvanized for Metal, Steel, 20 oz.
- Item # 5W180
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # V2185838
- Catalog Page # 1606
- UNSPSC # 31211507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rust Preventative Spray Paint
- Paint Color Family Silvers
- Color Metallic Galvanized
- Paint and Primer Finish Metallic
- Net Weight 20 oz.
- Spray Paints Item Rust Preventative Spray Paint
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Metal,Steel
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Enamel
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards VOC and MIR Compliant
- Dry Time Tack Free 10 to 20 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 24 hr.
- Dry Time 10 to 20 min.
- Coverage 12 to 20 sq. ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6KP26RUST-OLEUM
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.