Professional Rust Preventative Spray Paint in Gloss White for Aluminum, Fiberglass, Metal, Plastic,
- Item # 459V05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7592838
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rust Preventative Spray Paint
- Paint Sub-Brand Professional
- Paint Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Paint and Primer Finish Gloss
- Net Weight 15 oz.
- Spray Paints Item Rust Preventative Spray Paint
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Aluminum,Fiberglass,Metal,Plastic,Wood
- Base Type Alkyd
- Resin Type Enamel
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards MIR Compliant
- Dry Time Tack Free 15 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 48 hr.
- Dry Time 1 to 2 hr.
- Coverage 14 sq. ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 490T16RUST-OLEUM
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.