Interior/Exterior Rust Converter with 590 to 1175 sq. ft./gal. Coverage Clear, 1 gal.
- Item # 5W181
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3575402
- Catalog Page # 1449
- UNSPSC # 15121803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rust Converter
- Color Clear
- Size 1 gal.
- Coverage 590 to 1175 sq. ft./gal.
- Paint Color Family Clears
- Paint Primer Rust Converter
- Sealers & Rust Reformers Item Rust Converter
- Primer Surface Material Steel
- Paint,Primer Application Method Brush,Roller,Spray
- Net Weight 11.2 lb
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Application Temperature 32 to 100 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack Free 20 to 40 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 3 hr.
- VOC Content Less Than 45g/L
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5HE25RUST-OLEUM
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.