Gloss Epoxy Floor Coating, Dunes Tan, 1 gal. Container, Partial Fill 42 fl oz
- Item # 4CY38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 208078
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7189
- UNSPSC # 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Coating
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content Less than 340g/L
- Size 1 gal. Container, Partial Fill 42 fl oz
- Color Dunes Tan
- Finish Gloss
- Coverage 40 to 50 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1/2 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 24 hr.
- Dry Time 72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 3 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Spray
- Surface Concrete, Masonry, Wood
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards USDA Acceptable
- For Use With S40 Epoxy Floor Coating Activator
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Green Seal Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.