Anti-Slip Acrylic Floor Coating, Timberline, 4 gal.
- Item # 39UL76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 291544
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Coating
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Acrylic
- VOC Content 50g/L
- Size 4 gal.
- Color Timberline
- Finish Anti-Slip
- Coverage 40 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 2 to 4 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 24 hr.
- Dry Time 48 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 4 to 6 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller
- Surface Concrete, Wood
- Exposure Conditions Exterior
- Features High Build, Resurface Aged Wood, Concrete Decks, Patios and Walkways, Excellent Water Repellency, Fills 1/4" Cracks, Checks, Nail Holes and Minor Surface Defects, Ready For Use In 48 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.