Interior/Exterior Primer with 185 to 310 sq. ft. Coverage, Primer Clear, 5 gal.
- Item# 40N180
- Mfr. Model# 9370300
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31211509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Primer
- Color Clear
- Size 5 gal.
- Coverage 185 to 310 sq. ft.
- Resin Type Epoxy
- Base Type Solvent
- Paint Color Family Clears
- Paint Primer, Sealers & Rust Reformers Item Primer
- Paint and Primer Surface Material Concrete, Masonry, Metal, Steel
- Paint and Primer Application Method Brush, Roller, Spray
- Paint and Primer Finish Primer
- Dry Time 10 to 13 hr.
- For Use With High Performance Epoxy and or Urethane Topcoats
- Features Maximum Corrosion Protection, Resists Heavy Abrasion and High Moisture Exposure, Can Be Used On Surfaces That Reach up to 300 Degrees F (149 Degrees C)
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Application Temperature 55 to 100 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack Free 4 to 6 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- VOC Content 215g/L
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: DE and MD
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40N179RUST-OLEUM
Price $906.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.