300 to 800°F Heat Resistant Coating for Primed Steel, Aluminum, 2 gal.
- Item # 5H938
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4215303
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heat Resistant Coating
- Color Aluminum
- Size 2 gal.
- VOC Content Less Than 560g/L
- Coverage 250 to 370 sq. ft.
- Dry Time 1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 8 to 24 hr.
- Temp. Range 300 to 800 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- Surface Primed Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, and RI.
Item # 23N399RUST-OLEUM
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.