1 gal. Interior/Exterior Primer Covers 166 to 333 sq. ft./gal., Flat Red
- Item# 3ZHX2
- Mfr. Model# 242252
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31211501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Primer
- Color Flat Red
- Size 1 gal.
- Coverage 166 to 333 sq. ft./gal.
- Resin Type Alkyd Enamel
- Base Type Solvent
- Paint Color Family Reds
- Paint Primer, Sealers & Rust Reformers Item Primer
- Paint and Primer Surface Material Metal, Steel
- Paint and Primer Application Method Brush, Roller, Spray
- Paint and Primer Finish Semi-Gloss
- Dry Time 4 to 7 hr.
- Net Weight 128 oz.
- For Use With Any Alkyd Enamels
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Application Temperature 32 to 100 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack Free 4 to 7 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- VOC Content Less Than 100g/L
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.