1/6 HP Utility/Dewatering Pump with 120VAC Voltage and Discharge NPT 1-1/8", 8 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 3P992
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A53D
- Catalog Page # 2623
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility/Dewatering Pump
- Pump HP 1/6
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Cord Length - Pumps 8 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/8"
- Max. Head - Pumps 15 ft.
- Pump Body Material Valox
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 20
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 11
- Height 7-3/8"
- Diameter 4-1/4"
- Base Material Acetal
- Impeller Material - Pumps Glass Filled Nylon
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, PTFE
- Includes 90 Degrees Elbow with 11/8 to 1" NPT Pipe Thread and 8 Feet, 16/3 SJTW Cord with 3 Prong Grounding Plug
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2VAN7DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.