Black Tilt Truck, 40.5 cu. ft. Capacity, 1200 lb. Load Capacity
- Item # 2ZB52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FG102542BLA
- Catalog Page # 1189
- UNSPSC # 24101510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Tilt Trucks Tilt Truck
- Cubic Foot Capacity 40.5 cu. ft.
- Load Capacity - Hoppers and Cube Trucks 1200 lb.
- Overall Length 80-1/2"
- Overall Height 49-1/2"
- Overall Width 43"
- Wheel Diameter 12"
- Caster Dia. 4"
- Caster Configuration (2) Swivel, (2) Wheels
- Color - Hoppers and Cube Trucks Black
- Frame Material - Hoppers and Cube Trucks Steel
- Container Material - Hoppers and Cube Trucks MDPE
- Optional Lid Mfr. No. 1027
- Includes Welded Fork Pockets
- Caster Material Rubber
- Container Height 49-1/2"
- Handle Height 39-1/4"
- Handle Included Yes
- Mobility Option Forklift Capable,Manual
- Wheel Material Rubber
- Cubic Yard Capacity 1.50 cu. yd.
- Container Legend None
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.