Slim Jim® 16 gal. Rectangular Open Top Utility Trash Can, 25"H, Brown
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor,Outdoor
- Trash Container Capacity Range 0-19G
- Receptacle Container Style Utility
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Rectangular
- Trash Container Capacity 16 gal.
- Primary Container Color Brown
- Height 25"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 11"
- Opening Closure Type None
- Series Slim Jim(R)
- Basic Container Material Plastic
- Specific Container Material Plastic
- Top Design Open Top
- Container Strength Medium Duty
- Finish UV Protectant
- Lid Options No Lid
- For Use With Lid Grainger Item Number 5M779
- For Use With Lid Mfr. Model Number FG269288BRN
- For Use With Dolly Grainger Item Number 49AJ51
- For Use With Dolly Mfr. Model Number 1968468
- Features Venting Channels, (4) Bags Cinches Secure Liners, knot-Free, Base and Rim Handles, Collect and Transport Up to (4) Streams of Waste and Recyclables, Rib-Strengthened Rim Design
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.