Polypropylene Raised Handle Utility Cart, 200 lb. Load Capacity, Number of Shelves: 3
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Utility Cart Item Raised Handle Utility Cart
- Load Capacity 200 lb.
- Load Capacity Range 0 lb. to 499 lb.
- Shelf Material Polypropylene
- Shelf Length 28-3/8"
- Shelf Width 20"
- Leg Material Aluminum
- Shelf Color Black
- Leg Color Silver
- Overall Length 33-5/8"
- Overall Width 18-5/8"
- Top Shelf Height 37-3/4"
- Number of Shelves 3
- Caster Dia. 4"
- Caster Type (4) Swivel
- Caster Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- Capacity per Shelf 66 lb.
- Distance Between Shelves 28-3/4"
- Distance Between Top and Middle Shelf 11-3/4"
- Distance Between Middle and Bottom Shelf 11-3/4"
- Lip Height 1"
- Standards HACCP Approved
- Caster Width 1"
- Handle Height 37-3/4"
- Cart Shelf Style Lipped
- Handle Included Yes
- Non-Marking Yes
- Electrical Included No
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.