Metallic 12 gal. Round Open Top Decorative Ash/Trash Can, 28"H, Gray
- Item # 3VPN1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FGSO16SUSSSGL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E8930
- UNSPSC # 47121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ash/Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Outdoor
- Trash Container Capacity Range 0-19G
- Receptacle Container Style Decorative
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Round
- Primary Container Color Gray
- Height 28"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 15"
- Opening Closure Type None
- Series Metallic
- Basic Container Material Metal
- Specific Container Material Steel
- Top Design Open Top
- Container Strength Heavy Duty
- Finish Powder Coated
- Lid Options No Lid
- Includes Galvanized Liner, Large Vinyl Trimmed Disposal Opening (11" Wx5" H), Lift-Off Body To Empty Liner
- Standards UL, FM Approved, CSFM, OSHA, ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 8UYJ7RUBBERMAID
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.