12 gal. Round Silver Fire-Safe Trash Can
- Item# 4HGP7
- Mfr. Model# FGR1530MCPL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47121702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fire-Safe Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Container Style Decorative
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Round
- Trash Container Capacity 12 gal.
- Primary Container Color Silver
- Height 30"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 17-1/2"
- Opening Closure Type Swing
- Series Round Tops
- Basic Container Material Metal
- Specific Container Material Steel
- Top Design Dome
- Finish Powder Coat
- Lid Options Lid Included
- Includes Plastic Liner
- Features Self-Closing Push Door Controls Odors. Heavy-Gauge, Fire-Safe Steel.
- Standards FM, UL, CSFM
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.