RUBBERMAID COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
50 gal. Rectangular Recycling Rollout Trash Can, Plastic, Blue
- Item # 2MY42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FG9W2773BLUE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121702
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 20.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Rollout recycling cans have treaded wheels for moving cans over uneven terrain. They are made of heavy-duty plastic to accept a variety of recyclables, including glass, metal, paper, aluminum, and cardboard. The large capacity makes them suitable for use in high-volume settings such as schools, offices, recycling and waste facilities, and residential curbside recycling.Rollout recycling cans have wheels to make it easier to move them. They are used for high-volume recycling operations, such as those found in schools, office buildings, waste management facilities, and residential curbside recycling programs. They are made of heavy-duty plastic and are suitable for collecting paper, bottles, cans, glass, metal, and other recyclables.
- Container Product Grouping Recycling Rollout Trash Can
- For Recyclable Material Bottle, Can, Paper, Plastic
- Trash Container Capacity 50 gal.
- Top Type Flat
- Number of Openings 1
- Container Markings Recycle Symbol
- Total Capacity 50 gal.
- Color Blue
- Container Shape Rectangular
- Height 36-3/4"
- Width/Diameter 23-1/4"
- Depth 28-1/2"
- Material Grouping Plastic
- Specific Container Material Plastic
- Mobility Wheeled
- Series BRUTE(R)
- Standards UV, PCR
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions