Plaza 50 gal. Square Dome Top Utility Trash Can, 42-1/8"H, Beige
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trash Can
- Trash Container Capacity Range 45-55G
- Receptacle Container Style Utility
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Square
- Trash Container Capacity 50 gal.
- Primary Container Color Beige
- Height 42-1/8"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 25-1/4"
- Opening Closure Type Swing
- Container Depth 24-3/4"
- Series Plaza
- Basic Container Material Plastic
- Specific Container Material HDPE
- Top Design Dome Top
- Container Strength Heavy Duty
- Finish UV Protectant, Textured
- Lid Options Lid Included
- Includes 2 Spring Loaded Doors, Side Opening Door, Slide Out Bag Holder, Side-Mounted Hinged Door Offers Full Interior Access For Easy Refuse Removal
- Features User-Friendly Side Door Access Helps Reduces Lifting And Back Strain. Spring Loaded Door Conceals Contents, Traps Odors, Prevents Pest Intrusion. Fire Rated Versions (3964/ 9P90 With Rigid Liners), Fm Approved.
- Standards FM Approved, ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.