Americana Series 36 gal. Round Open Top Trash Can, 32-1/2"H, Green
- Item# 8AU39
- Mfr. Model# FGMT32PLVSGN
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47121702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Outdoor
- Container Style Decorative
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Round
- Trash Container Capacity 36 gal.
- Primary Container Color Green
- Height 32-1/2"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 29"
- Opening Closure Type None
- Container Depth 29"
- Series Americana Series(TM)
- Basic Container Material Metal
- Specific Container Material Steel
- Top Design Open Top
- Container Strength Heavy Duty
- Finish UV Protectant, Powder Coated
- Lid Options No Lid
- Includes Rigid Plastic Liners, Leg Levelers, 2" x 1/4" Welded Steel Slats Over Steel Body and 11-1/2" Dia. Opening For Litter Disposal
- Features Includes Leg Levelers For Uneven Surfaces. Lift-Off, Cable Secured And Vandal-Resistant Funnel Top Channels Trash Into Removable Rigid Plastic Liner.
- Standards ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.