Plaza 35 gal. Rectangular Dome Top Utility Trash Can, 41-1/16"H, Beige
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Outdoor
- Trash Container Capacity Range 33-44G
- Receptacle Container Style Utility
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Rectangular
- Primary Container Color Beige
- Height 41-1/16"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 20-3/4"
- Opening Closure Type Swing
- Container Depth 21-1/2"
- Series Plaza
- Basic Container Material Plastic
- Specific Container Material Plastic
- Top Design Dome Top
- Container Strength Heavy Duty
- Finish UV Protectant, Textured
- Lid Options Lid Included
- Includes 2 Spring Loaded Doors, Side Opening Door, Slide Out Bag Holder, Spring Loaded Side Door, Lock Latch Feature Can Be Used With Or Without Key (sold separately)
- Features User-Friendly Side Door Access Helps Reduces Lifting And Back Strain. Spring Loaded Door Conceals Contents, Traps Odors, Prevents Pest Intrusion. Fire Rated Versions (3964/ 9P90 With Rigid Liners), Fm Approved.
- Standards ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.