Regent 29 gal. Square Canopy Top Decorative Trash Can, 37"H, Green
- Item # 8N248
- Mfr. Model # FGR34HT50PLEGN
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Container Style Decorative
- Item Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Outdoor
- Trash Container Capacity Range 20-32G
- Receptacle Container Style Decorative
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Square
- Trash Container Capacity 29 gal.
- Primary Container Color Green
- Height 37"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 21"
- Opening Closure Type None
- Container Depth 21"
- Series Regent
- Basic Container Material Plastic
- Specific Container Material Plastic, Steel
- Top Design Canopy Top
- Container Strength Heavy Duty
- Finish UV Protectant, Powder Coated, Galvanized
- Lid Options Lid Included
- Includes Rigid Plastic Liner, (4) 5"Hx17"Dia. Disposal Openings w/ 3" Chutes, (2) 12 Guage Steel Hinges Allow Top To Open Approx. 90 Degrees, Plastic Lumber Slats Are Made From 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyethylene
- Standards ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.