23 gal. Gray Recycling Container
- Item # 48PZ22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1961621
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recycling Container
- Trash Container Capacity 23 gal.
- Total Capacity 23 gal.
- Color Gray
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Width 19-1/2"
- Container Depth 19-19/32"
- Height 37-31/32"
- Finish Powder Coat
- Material Steel
- Shape Square
- Standards ADA Compliant, UL Classified, US Green Building Council
- For Use With Recycling System
- Features Magnetic Connection Keeps The Containers Arranged In The Order That Best Fits The Space - In A Row Or An Island. The Easy-Access Front Door And Handle Allow For Ergonomic Emptying Of Waste. The Internal Door Hinge Prevents Unsightly Wall Damage And Helps Maintain A Neat, Clean Appearance. Rigid Plastic Liners With Handles Have Built-In Venting Channels That Create Airflow Making Removal Of Waste Faster And Easier, Improving Productivity.
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor,Outdoor
- Series Configure
- Primary Container Color Gray
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.