Classics 12 gal. Round Flat Top Decorative Fire-Resistant Trash Can, 28"H, Gold
- Item# 3VPZ4
- Mfr. Model# FGSO16SBSGL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# E9600
- UNSPSC# 47121702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fire-Resistant Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Container Style Decorative
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Round
- Trash Container Capacity 12 gal.
- Primary Container Color Gold
- Height 28"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 13-3/4"
- Opening Closure Type None
- Series Classics
- Basic Container Material Metal
- Specific Container Material Steel
- Top Design Flat Top
- Finish Satin
- Lid Options Lid Included
- Includes Liner, Large Vinyl Trimmed Disposal Opening (11"W x 5"H)
- Features Sand Pan Removes Easily For Cleaning And Waste Disposal. Heavy-Gauge, Fire-Safe Steel For Years Of Reliable Service.
- Standards FM Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 9JGU6RUBBERMAID
List Price $237.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.