Precision Test Pump
- Item # 53RF28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 60200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111809
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Precision Test Pump
- For Use With Water Lines
- Function For Quick and Exact Compression Testing, Leak Testing On Pipe Systems and Containers In Plumbing and Heating Installation, In Boiler and Pressure Vessel Manufacture.
- Adapter Thread Fitting (F)NPT M20X1.5, M14X1.5, 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 NPT and BSP Female
- Features Steel Reinforced Test Hose Prevents False Readings, Cut Off Valve In Monolock Design, 1/2" Female NPT Thread, Rubber Grip Doubles As Carrying Handle, Long Stroke for Quick Filling, Testing and Pressure Range 0-60 Bar, 1 Bar Steps, 0-860 PSI, 20 PSI Steps, 0-6 MPA, 0.1 MPA Steps
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.