Pipe/Cable/Sonde Locator,15 Ft Depth
- Item # 4ETA5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 69001
- Catalog Page # 862
- UNSPSC # 41114404
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe/Cable/Sonde Locator
- Type Active/Passive Modes
- Length 11-1/2"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Height 30-1/2"
- Power Source 6 C Batteries
- Transmitter Frequency Sonde 512Hz and 33kHz, Live Utility 50/60 Hz
- Power Rating 9V, 550mA
- Depth Reading Push Button, Up to 15 Ft Or Deeper Depending On Soil Conditions
- Operating Temp. -4 To 133 Degrees F
- Display Backlit Digital LCD, Signal Angle Indicator, Battery Level, Measured Depth/Distance, Frequency, Mode, Crosshair, Active View Area, Auto/On/Off Backlight, Volume
- Keypad Menu Navigation Arrow Keys, Power On/Off, Menu, Frequency, Volume And Menu Select/Mode Keys
- Features Weather Proof Membrane Buttons, Speaker, Low Battery Warning, Manual Gain Control
- Application Locates In-Line Transmitters, Remote Transmitters (Sondes), Energized Direct Buried Cables
- Includes Batteries, Carrying Case, Operator's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.