Standing Pilot Retrofit Kit,140,000 BtuH
- Item # 1TGE4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 712-005
- Catalog Page # 3095
- UNSPSC # 40101833
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Intermittent Pilot Kit
- Type Conversion to Intermittant Pilot Ignition
- Electrical Connections 1/4" Quick Connect
- Amps AC 1
- BtuH Capacity 170,000 / 272,000
- Control Volts 24
- Electrical Ratings 24 VAC
- Voltage 24
- Gas Type LP/NG
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1/2 X 1/2
- Prepurge Time (Sec.) 360
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 3.5 NG / 11.0 LP
- Retries 3
- Pilot Gas Connection (In.) 1/4
- Lockout Time (Sec.) 90
- Operation Description 90 Seconds Of Spark Followed By A Six Minute Time Delay (Purge) Period Between Ignition Attempts. After Three Tries, If No Pilot Flame Is Sensed, Sp845 Goes Into A 1 Hour Lockout Period. At The End Of The 1 Hour Lockout Period, If The Demand For Heat Is Still Present, Unit Repeats The Three Tries For Ignition.
- For Use With Residential, Commercial Heating Equipment
- Includes 722-079 Valve, 780-845 Module, Wiring Harness, Spark/Sensor Probe, Mounting Hardware, LP Regulator
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.