Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 2
- Item# 1TKH4
- Mfr. Model# RS3210
- Catalog Page# 3778
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 2
- Stages Cool 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 5-2
- Terminal Designations R, C, Y1, Y2, W1, W2/E, G, O, B, L
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Key Pad Lockout YES
- Programmable Fan NO
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Battery Backup YES
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 18 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Depth 3/4"
- Color White
- Control Range 45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Program Your Thermostat Before Installation by Inserting the Batteries and Starting, with the Installer/Configuration Menu. 12/24 Hr. Clock Option, Key Pad Programming, Selectable Auto/Manual Changeover
- For Use With Gas, Oil, or Electric Furnaces, Millivolt, Heat Pump
- Includes 2 AA Batteries, Screws and Wall Anchors
- Agency Compliance Energy Star
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.