- Item # 4E958
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 780-001
- Catalog Page # 3033
- UNSPSC # 40101805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Universal Ignition Control
- Type Nonlockout, 1 Rod or 2 Rod Sensing
- Electrical Connections 1/4" Spades and Molex plug
- Amps AC 1.5
- Control Volts 24
- Electrical Ratings 24
- Voltage 24
- Gas Type NG
- Retries Continuous
- Operation Description Automatic Recycle Features Assure That, In The Event Of Flame Failure, Main Gas Is Disabled And The Spark Repetition Sequence Is Restarted Until Pilot Gas Is Ignited. Only After Pilot Ignition Has Been Re-Established Can Main Gas Be Returned To The Burner.
- For Use With Residential, Commercial Heating Equipment, Universal Replacement Spark Control Designed For Maximum Compatibility
- Includes 780-715 Module, Wiring Harness, and Mounting Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.