Creamy Tan 4 gal. Adhesive, 24 hr. Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item # 53WC21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3000-4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Adhesive
- Type Multipurpose
- Size 4 gal.
- Color Creamy Tan
- Temp. Range 65 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Bonding Range 1 to 60 min.
- Curing Time 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 90 min.
- VOC Content 1g/L
- Viscosity Medium Paste
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Tensile Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength Not Specified
- Substrates Concrete, APA Rated Plywood, Terrazzo
- Characteristics Nonflammable, Long Open Time
- Application For Adhering Carpet, Felt-Back Sheet Vinyl
- Standards NFPA Class A, UBC Class 1 ASTM E84
- Material SBR Latex
- Work Life 1 yr.
- Functional Cure 24 to 48 hr.
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition CRI Green Label Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Label Certified.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.