Roughing Live Center, 4 In Bull Nose, 3MT
- Item # 2WCP2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 56413
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23153303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
For use with large bore parts and workpiece center holes, this live center has an alloy steel point and body with a 60° included angle. The point is through-hardened to 61-63 RC. The full-length spindle design, supported by multiple bearings, spreads the load over the full length of the taper. Threaded seal adapters/retainers allow easy access and are lapped to be parallel to the bearing face. The seal adapter makes complete contact with the face of the bearing for consistent accuracy and rigidity. This combination assures maximum bearing life.
- Item Roughing Live Center
- Type Large Bore
- Point Type Bull Nose
- Morse Taper 3 MT
- Weight of Workpiece (Lb.) 3800
- Construction Alloy Steel Point And Body
- Bearings Dual-Bearing Design
- Included Angle (Deg.) 60
- Accuracy +/-0.00015"
- Function For Large Work-Piece Center Holes, Rigidity Of Center Prevents Vibration And Chatter
- Dimension A (In.) 4
- Dimension E (In.) 3/8
- Dimension F (In.) 1
- Dimension K (In.) 4-9/32
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions