Pipe Threading Machine, 1/8 to 2 In
- Item # 3FE64
- Mfr. Model # 67182
- Catalog Page # 904
- UNSPSC # 27112805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compact Pipe Threading Machine
- Capacity Pipe 1/8" to 2", Rod 1/4" to 2"
- HP 1/2
- Reversing No
- Overall Length 12"
- Overall Width 13"
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 15
- Hz 25 to 60
- No. of Speeds 1
- No Load RPM 38
- Pump Self-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Switch Type Forward/Off/Reverse Rotary Switch and Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaw Inserts
- Characteristics Self-Contained Through-the-Head Oil System with Adjustable Flow Control and Integral Oil Reservoir
- Standards CSA Approved and Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- Includes Mfr. No. 42370 Cutter, Right Hand Reamer, Quick-opening Die Head, Set of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, 1 gal. Nu-Clear Thread Cutting Oil, Folding Wheel Stand
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.