Telescoping Basin Wrench with Forged Alloy Steel Jaws And Steel Shank Construction
- Item# 1XDZ2
- Mfr. Model# 31180
- Catalog Page# 1090
- UNSPSC# 27111714
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Telescoping Basin Wrench
- Type 1 Handed
- Capacity (In.) 1 1/4 To 2 1/2
- Overall Length (In.) 10 to 17
- Construction Forged Alloy Steel Jaws And Steel Shank
- Features Tension Plug Holds Head" Any Position Up To 90 Deg, Telescopic Shank Adjusts From 10 To 17"
- Function For Removal Of Faucets And Permits Access To Holding Nuts Behind Basin
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1XDZ1RIDGID
Price $47.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.