Portable Pipe Threading Machine, Bolt: 1/4" to 1-1/4", For Nominal Pipe Size: 1/8" to 1-1/4"
- Item # 4CPC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 15722
- Catalog Page # 869
- UNSPSC # 23171708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pipe Threading Product Grouping Pipe Threading and Cutting Machines
- Pipe Threading - Item Pipe Threading Machine with Stand
- Bolt Size 1/4" to 1-1/4"
- For Nominal Pipe Size 1/8" to 1-1/4"
- Rod Size 1/4" to 1-1/8"
- HP 1/2
- Reversing Yes
- Overall Length 48"
- Overall Width 46"
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Pipe Equipment Series 300
- Pipe Threading Machine Dies Included 1/2" to 2" Alloy Die Sets
- Pipe Threading Machine Die Heads Included 1/8" to 2"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 20
- Hz 25 to 60
- No. of Speeds 1
- No Load RPM 57
- Pump Hand Pump on Included 418 Oiler
- Oil Capacity 1.0 gal.
- Switch Type Forward/Off/Reverse and Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type, Cam Action Rear
- Characteristics Manual Oiling
- Features Portable, Higher Speed RPM
- Standards Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- Includes 300 Power Drive with Foot Switch, 1206 Stand, 311 Carriage With Lever, 341 Reamer, 360 Cutter, 811A Universal Die Head, Set Of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, 32 Transporter, 418 Oiler, 1 gal. Thread Cutting Oil
- Item Portable Pipe Threading Machine
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3Z987RIDGID
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.