Pipe Threading Machine, 1/4 to 1-1/2 In
- Item# 1XDZ9
- Mfr. Model# 1215
- Catalog Page# 1091
- UNSPSC# 23171708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Pipe Threading Machine
- Capacity Pipe 1/4" to 1-1/2", Bolt 5/16" to 1"
- HP 1/2
- Reversing No
- Overall Length 25-1/2"
- Overall Width 14"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 20
- Hz 25 to 60
- No. of Speeds 1
- No Load RPM 44
- Pump Self-Priming Adjustable Constant Flow Gerotor with Through the Head Oiling
- Oil Capacity 0.4 gal.
- Switch Type On/Off Toggle with Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type, Cam Action Rear
- Characteristics Compact Lightweight Design, Portable, Two Carrying Handles, Integral Footswitch Hanger, Through The Head Oiling
- Standards CSA Approved and Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- Includes Universal Quick Opening Die Head, Reamer, Pipe Cutter, 1 Set 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, 1 Set 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, 1 Gal NuClear Threading Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.