Pipe Threading Machine Kit, Bolt: 1/4" to 2", For Nominal Pipe Size: 1/8" to 2"
- Item # 42XD39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 93287/92462
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pipe Threading Product Grouping Pipe Threading and Cutting Machines
- Pipe Threading - Item Pipe Threading Machine with Stand
- Bolt Size 1/4" to 2"
- For Nominal Pipe Size 1/8" to 2"
- Rod Size 1/4" to 2"
- HP 1/2
- Reversing Yes
- Overall Length 38-1/8"
- Overall Width 20-1/2"
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Pipe Equipment Series 535
- Pipe Threading Machine Dies Included 1/2" to 2" Alloy Die Sets
- Pipe Threading Machine Die Heads Included 1/8" to 2"
- Threading Machine Type Operated on Stand
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 15
- Hz 50/60
- No. of Speeds 2
- No Load RPM 12/36
- Pump Self-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Switch Type Reverse/Off/Forward Rotary Switch and Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaw Inserts
- Characteristics Cam-Action Rear Centering Device, Self-Contained Through-the-Head Oil System
- Features Length Gauge For Quick And Accurate Cut-off
- Standards CSA Approved
- Includes Tray Roll Stand
- Item Pipe Threading Machine Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.