Pipe Threading Machine, Bolt: 1/4" to 2", For Nominal Pipe Size: 1/4" to 4", Rod Size: 1/4" to 2"
- Item # 4CW39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 26092
- Catalog Page # 869
- UNSPSC # 27112805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pipe Threading Product Grouping Pipe Threading and Cutting Machines
- Pipe Threading - Item Pipe Threading Machine
- Bolt Size 1/4" to 2"
- For Nominal Pipe Size 1/4" to 4"
- Rod Size 1/4" to 2"
- HP 1-1/2
- Reversing Yes
- Overall Length 18-1/2"
- Overall Width 72-1/2"
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Pipe Equipment Series 1224
- Pipe Threading Machine Dies Included 1/2" to 4" Alloy Die Sets
- Pipe Threading Machine Die Heads Included 1/4" to 4"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 15
- Hz 50/60
- No. of Speeds 2
- No Load RPM 12/36
- Pump Self-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Switch Type Reverse/Off/Forward Rotary Switch and Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaw Inserts
- Characteristics Cam-Action Rear Centering Device, Self-Contained Through-the-Head Oil System
- Features Induction Motor
- Standards CSA Approved
- Includes (2) 1/2" to 4" Receding Self-opening Die Head, 1/4" to 2" Universal Self-opening Die Head, Set of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of (2) 1/2" to 4" High Speed Dies, Reamer, Pipe Cutter, 1 gal. Nu-Clear Thread Cutting Oil, (3) Hex Keys, Spare Cutting Wheel, 3/4" Combination Wrench, Tool Box
- Item Pipe Threading Machine
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.