Pipe Threading Machine, 1/4 to 4 In
- Item# 4CW39
- Mfr. Model# 26092
- Catalog Page# 904
- UNSPSC# 27112805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Threading Machine
- Capacity Pipe 1/4" to 4", Rod 1/4" to 2"
- HP 1-1/2
- Reversing No
- Overall Length 18-1/2"
- Overall Width 72-1/2"
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 15
- Hz 50/60
- No. of Speeds 2
- No Load RPM 12/36
- Pump Self-Priming Constant Flow Gerotor
- Switch Type Reverse/Off/Forward Rotary Switch and Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck Hammer Type with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaw Inserts
- Characteristics Cam-Action Rear Centering Device, Self-Contained Through-the-Head Oil System
- Standards CSA Approved
- Includes (2) 1/2" to 4" Receding Self-opening Die Head, 1/4" to 2" Universal Self-opening Die Head, Set of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of (2) 1/2" to 4" High Speed Dies, Reamer, Pipe Cutter, 1 gal. Nu-Clear Thread Cutting Oil, (3) Hex Keys, Spare Cutting Wheel, 3/4" Combination Wrench, Tool Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.