Pipe Threading Machine, 1/8 to 2 In
- Item# 3Z987
- Mfr. Model# 15682
- Catalog Page# 1091
- UNSPSC# 27112805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Threading Machine
- Capacity Pipe 1/8" to 2", Rod 1/4" to 2"
- HP 1/2
- Reversing No
- Overall Length 19"
- Overall Width 15-1/2"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 15
- Hz 25 to 60
- No. of Speeds 1
- No Load RPM 38
- Pump Hand Pump on Included 418 Oiler
- Oil Capacity 1.0 gal.
- Switch Type Forward/Off/Reverse Switch and Integral On/Off Foot Switch
- Chuck Speed Grip Chuck with Replaceable Jaw Inserts
- Characteristics Cam-Action Rear Centering Device Turns with Chuck, 2 Heavy Duty Support Bars
- Standards Approved to UL Standard, NRTLC
- Includes Mfr. No. 42370 Cutter, Carriage with Lever, 5 Flute Right Hand Reamer, Oil Pan, Universal Quick-Opening Die Head, Set of 1/2" to 3/4" Universal Alloy Dies, Set of 1" to 2" Universal Alloy Dies, Stand
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.