Pipe Inspection Camera Reel Kit,200 ft L
- Item # 42XD41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 14053/33198
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 45121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Inspection Camera Reel Kit
- Pipe Capacity 2" to 12"
- Push Rod Length 200 ft.
- Camera Diameter 1.365"
- Overall Length 31"
- Overall Width 16"
- Overall Height 30"
- Power Source 12VDC From Monitor (Not Included)
- Voltage 115
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Display Color Color
- Connector Type Waterproof, Universal 3-Pin
- Cable Dia. 0.44"
- Waterproof Camera Up to 330 ft.
- Monitor System 6PFE2, 4NCV2, 13C593, 6PFE1, 20KY52, 32NT43, 31XN14, 6DNY1
- Camera Type Self Leveling Stainless Steel With High Intensity Lights
- Reel Type Metal Frame with Enclosed Polyethelene Drum
- Cable Type Abrasion Resistant Wrapped Inner Core With Integrated Power/Video Signal
- Battery Included No
- Material of Construction Hardened Stainless Steel Camera Head with Saphire Lens Cover, Polypropylene Coated with Fiberglass Inner Core Push Rod, Metal Frame, Polyethelene Drum
- For Use With 6PFE2, 4NCV2, 13C593, 6PFE1, 20KY52, 32NT43, 31XN14, 6DNY1
- Number of Wheels 2
- Features Self-Leveling Camera Head, In-line Transmitter Located Behind Camera Head
- Includes Centering Guides
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.