Digital Recording Monitor,Size 12-7/64"
- Item # 53VA61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CS12X
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Recording Monitor
- Push Rod Length Reel Not Included
- Overall Length 14-19/64"
- Overall Width 11-29/32"
- Overall Height 12-13/32"
- Power Source 18V Li-Ion Batteries or AC Plug
- Voltage 120
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Display Color Color
- Connector Type Waterproof, Universal 3-Pin
- Waterproof Water Resistant
- Monitor Size 12-7/64"
- Monitor System Monitor Only
- Battery Capacity 2Ah
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 22XH25
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Material of Construction Steel Frame with Water-Resistant Injection Molded Components
- For Use With 6PFE0, 1VUT6, 1VUT5, 4GB14, 34F824, 13C592
- Number of Wheels 0
- Features WiFi Capable, Direct to USB Recording, Water Resistant Keyboard, Daylight Viewable Display, SeeSnake HQ Software, On Screen Keyboard, Integrated Microphone and Speakers
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.