Powered Overhead Conveyor Chain, Steel, 10 ft. Overall Length
- Item # 4PLR9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2035.01974HP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101722
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 33.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Powered conveyor chain is a linked string of alternating vertically oriented wheels and lateral roller units. The chain is installed in a conveyor track and connected to a drive unit in powered overhead conveyors. The drive unit moves the chain to transport items along the conveyor track. This chain is used with compatible track, brackets, carriers, and other components for constructing powered overhead conveyor lines.Overhead conveyors include track, brackets, carriers, chains, and other components that are used to create an unpowered or powered overhead conveyor line. Items are suspended from the conveyor as they move down the line, making overhead conveyors ideal for transporting products that are too large or irregularly shaped to be carried on a standard conveyor. Overhead conveyors are also well-suited for production lines where space or process constraints make it impossible or impractical to use a floor-mounted conveyor. They can also be used for storing product and for supporting hand tools that are used on assembly lines.
- Item Powered Overhead Conveyor Chain
- Conveyor Component Material Steel
- Overall Length 10 ft.
- Includes Connecting Pin, Bushing, and Cotter Pin for Connecting to Next Piece of Chain in the System
- Type Length 10 Ft, Machined Steel Wheels with Caged Bearings
- For Use With Straight Track and Curves on Powered Conveyor
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions