Sodium Hydroxide, 2.00 Normal
- Item # 45E826
- Mfr. Model # R7455000-10F
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12352305
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sodium Hydroxide, (Certified 2.00 Normal)
- Concentration 2N
- CAS Number 7732-18-5;1310-73-2;
- Chemical Container Material Plastic
- Chemical Container Type Box
- Chemical Grade ACS
- Chemical Container Size 10L
- Chemical Family Type Standards and Solutions
- Calibration Certificate NIST SRM 723
- Shelf Life 24 mo.
- Shipping Restrictions DHL This item may not be shipped via DHL services, due to a size restriction.; FEDEX AIR This item may not be shipped via FED EX air services due to a size restriction.; FEDEX GROUND This item may not be shipped via FED EX ground services due to a size restriction.; UPS AIR This item may not be shipped via UPS air services, due to a size restriction.
- Standards TAPPI T 421 om-97
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.