Nitric Acid,Cert 10 Percent v/v Aqueous
- Item # 45E669
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # R5320000-2.5D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12352106
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Nitric Acid, (Cert 10% v/v) Aqueous Solution (1 + 9)
- Concentration 10%v/v
- CAS Number 7732-18-5;7697-37-2;
- Chemical Container Material Coated Glass
- Chemical Container Type Bottle
- Chemical Grade ACS
- Chemical Container Size 2.5L
- Chemical Family Type Standards and Solutions
- Calibration Certificate NIST SRM 84
- Shelf Life 24 mo.
- Shipping Restrictions DHL Maximum of 1 bottle may be shipped per package via passenger and cargo aircraft.; FEDEX AIR Maximum of 1 bottle may be shipped per package via passenger and cargo aircraft.; FEDEX GROUND Max of 25 lbs (up to 2 bottles) may be shipped per package.; UPS AIR May not be shipped via UPS air services due to a size restriction.
- Standards ASTM D 287 M
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.