Water Heater Vent Package, Includes: Power Venter With 6" Inlet And Outlet, Pre-Wired With 40 Ft Of
- Item# 5AU68
- Mfr. Model# AP11645
- Catalog Page# 2767
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Heater Vent Package
- Voltage 115
- Motor Amps 1.51
- Characteristics Compatible With Rheem And Ruud Commercial Gas Water Heaters From 199,900 TO 399,900 BTU, Not For Use On LoNOx Water Heaters
- Application For Upgrading Water Heaters From Electric To Gas In Renovations Or New Construction Where No Chimney Exists
- Function Allows Venting Up to 50 Feet away from a Side Wall
- Standards AGA Certified
- Includes Power Venter With 6" Inlet And Outlet, Pre-Wired With 40 Ft Of #18-4 Copper Wire (24 V) To Minimize Field Connections, Vibration Isolators And Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.