Commercial Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 270,000 BtuH
- Item# 6UT21
- Mfr. Model# G100-270A
- Catalog Page# 3379
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 100 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 270,000
- Jacket Dia. 30-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 8"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 73-7/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 291.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 332 gph
- Max. Pressure 160 psi
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Spark to Pilot
- Gas Connection 3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater 66-1/8"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 23-1/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 57-1/2"
- Height to Gas Connection 7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 524 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 374 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 262 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 238 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 218 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 201 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 187 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 2"
- Top Nipple Spacing 23"
- Features Integrated, Self Diagnostic System Control, Thermostat And Gas Valve
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards Meets or Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act and ASHRAE Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: TX
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.