Commercial High Efficiency Gas Water Heater, 100 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 130,000 BtuH
- Item# 6FGU4
- Mfr. Model# GHE100ES-130
- Catalog Page# 3379
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial High Efficiency Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 100 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 130,000
- Jacket Dia. 27-5/16"
- Draft Hood Size 2", 3" or 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 73-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 166.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 220gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 90 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Vent Type Power Vent or Power Direct Vent
- Ignition Type Direct Spark Ignition
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 2"
- Height to Top of Heater 78-3/4"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 12-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 66"
- Height to Gas Connection 73-5/8"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 299 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 214 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 150 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 136 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 125 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 115 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 107 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 2"
- Altitude Range 9000 ft.
- Features Thermal Efficiency of 92 to 95%, LCD Electronic Control, Zero Clearances, Front/Back Water Connect, 185 Max Temp
- Includes T and P, Full Flow Drain Valve, Front and Back Water Connections, LCD Electronic Control
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank
- Standards CSA, GAMA
- Compliance ANSI Z21.10.3., NC code Compliant, SCAQMD Rule 1146.2
- Green Environmental Attribute Commercial Gas Heater Has Thermal Efficiency Rating = 0.90
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.