Commercial Electric Water Heater, 85 gal. Tank Capacity, 240VAC, 36,000 Total Watts
- Item# 6E744
- Mfr. Model# ES85-36-G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Tank Capacity 85 gal.
- Voltage 240VAC
- Phase 1 or 3
- Total Watts 36,000
- Overall Height 57-11/16"
- Jacket Dia. 28-1/4"
- Overall Width 34"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 165.0 gph
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 298 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 213 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 149 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 135 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 124 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 115 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 108 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection 4-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 57-11/16"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 1-1/2" NPT
- Amps AC 87
- Number of Elements 6
- Temp. Range 120 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. Limited Tank, 1 yr. Limited Parts
- Includes System Sentinel and Dielectric Nipples, T and P Valve, Full Port Drain Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6E746RHEEM-RUUD
Price $4,981.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.