Commercial Gas Water Heater, 82 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 156,000 BtuH
- Item# 5AU62
- Mfr. Model# G82-156
- Catalog Page# 3379
- UNSPSC# 40101826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 82 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 156,000
- Jacket Dia. 26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size 6"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 68-13/16"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 168.0 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- Voltage 120VAC
- First Hour Recovery 209 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Spark to Pilot
- Gas Connection 3/4"
- Top Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Height to Top of Heater 64"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 25"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 58-5/8"
- Height to Gas Connection 7"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 303 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 216 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 151 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 138 gph
- Recovery @ 120 F Rise 126 gph
- Recovery @ 130 F Rise 116 gph
- Recovery @ 140 F Rise 108 gph
- Side Water Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing 20"
- Features Integrated, Self Diagnostic System Control, Thermostat And Gas Valve And Electronic Ignition System
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr. Tank and 1 yr. Parts
- Standards Meets or Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act and ASHRAE Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: TX
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.